For new players
Discover what Chronicles of Arcadia can offer you and immerse yourself in a world like no other, where you can enjoy exciting adventures alongside a growing community of players.
Chronicles of Arcadia
- Three races to choose from.
- Armor sets with built-in bonuses.
- Eleven different classes to choose from.
- Advanced planting system for gardening enthusiasts.
- Advanced wardrobe and lots of skins for personalization.
- Dual-class system with customizable skills and elite skills.
- Customizable house and private housekeepers with special abilities.
- Relationship and marriage system with special zone to level relationships quicker.
- Game tutorial popups.
- Pet for beginners until level 100.
- Tutorial for first steps and quests.
- Attractive starting regions for each race.
- Optional 91 level boost for one class with equipment.
- Customizable character control with mouse and/or keys.
- Game map and radar system to locate resources and NPCs.
- Customizable user interface for custom addons and configuration.
Achievements and activities
- Extensive monsters compendium.
- In-game and web rankings you can rule.
- Daily quests and mini-games on zones and in guilds.
- Customizable, upgradeable guild castles with different styles to choose from.
- In-game and forum events as well as festivals to enjoy and get special rewards.
- Extensive pet systems that will make your life easier and follow you on your adventures.
A world without comparison
- Auction House for business.
- In-game mail system for communication.
- Arcane Transmutor for forging your power.
- Fast transport using portals and transport book.
- Impressive group instances and raids with varying difficulty levels and public encounters.
Exciting PvP battles
- Duels, PK mode and PvP Events.
- Various activities such as “Capture the Flag”.
- PvP battles against other players to have fun!
- Battlegrounds with different numbers of participants.
- Siege Wars with powerful siege weapons and rewards.
Join Chronicles of Arcadia now and start enjoying a world full of fantasy and incomparable adventures!
For returning players
- Maximum level: 105.
- Loot chance x7.
- Except Monster Cards in new system.
- Experience Points x5
- Can be switched to x1 or blocked.
- Talent Points x10
- By reduced skill costs.
- Reduced debt on zones.
- Quest simplifications (items, kills).
- Possibility for quick level upgrades.
- Atonement Voucher up to level 100.
- Greatly improved questing experience.
- Weapon charm for faster weapon leveling.
- Increased XP/TP debt reduction (tombstone).
- Talaghan – new zone, 82 new quests, 3 public zone events and challenges.
- Talaghan Skies expansion – 99 new quests, 2 new subzones.
- Lost Island of Atlantis – main zone, worldboss Aldo, weapon training ground.
- Celebria – Community Events zone.
- Atlas Defense – weekend party minigame.
- Garden of Eden – relationship leveling ground.
- Boss Event – Community Events party instance.
- Dalanis Nightmare
- Secret Temple of Tikal (Easy/Hard)
- Inferno of Divinity
- Gorge of the Ice Giants
- Realm of Forgotten Legends (Normal/Hard)
- Dark Core (Hard)
- Arena of Darkness
- Cyclops Lair (Hard)
- Hall of Survivors (Hard)
- Hall of the Demon Lord (Hard)
- Heart of the Ocean (Hard)
- Kalin Shrine (Hard)
- Ruins of the Ice Dwarf Kingdom (Hard)
- Arcane Chamber of Sathkur (Hard)
- Forsaken Abbey (Hard)
- Fixed flickering effects.
- 64-bit client and server.
- High Definition textures.
- Camera zoom speed option.
- Fixed all known crash types.
- Improved RAM management.
- Increased max camera zoom out.
- Improved performance of effects.
- New graphics options for better performance.
- Fixed multiple issues with saving game settings.
- FPS booster option disabled by default. Up to 100% more FPS.
- Screen resolution improvements, maximize and borderless modes.
- Reworked and Extended Rankings.
- Badge title level 5 with new bonuses.
- Over 218 new festival and monster titles.
- Over 900 new festival and monster cards.
- Over 100 new monster cards obtainable in PvP and Minigames.
- Balanced class skills.
- New playable Class for all races: Bard.
- Elite skills for 20 new classes combinations.
- Revised damage and heal formulas.
- Reworked and improved multiple Item Set Skills.
- Removed damage and heal over time effect value cap.
- Race and gender change, allowing all classes on the same character.
Buffs & Spells
- Increased Buffs Limit – Now up to 200.
- Option to sort buffs in multiple orders.
- Extended Item-Set Skill Slots.
- Improved visibility of unlearned Elite spells and Duelist spells.
- New furnitures and pots.
- New 30 and 40 slots chests.
- Maximum Plant Count bonus.
- Furnitures with gathering bonuses.
- Possibility to reset fatigue of housemaids.
- Increased maximum furniture slots to 1000.
- Auto stack/stack split possibilities in house chests.
- New 2400 furniture – Can be scaled to the size you like best.
- 3 new external house styles with different sizes of usable area.
- Options to customize external houses – ground, sky and music.
- New Pet Skills.
- Secret 13 Draco Pets.
- Metamorphosis elixirs.
- Faster pet crafting tools.
- Pets with weapon training bonuses.
- Faster loot collection with pet perfume.
- Summon your Cenedrils and let them fight for you like pets.
- Traveling Merchant pet – summonable shops and equipment repair.
- Pet Gathering level increased to 100, alongside new Gathering Resources.
- Tier XIII runes.
- New gear types: Robots and Artefacts.
- New weapons: Instruments, Spear, Katana, and Gun.
- Golden Wings offering movement speed bonuses.
- Added 31 new Stage 1 stats to various world bosses.
- Bone scale modifiers.
- Equipment skin cleaner.
- Colorful Auras with bonuses.
- New Equipment, Pet, and Transformation skins.
- Ability to store weapons in the Magic Wardrobe.
- Expanded variety of weapon skins, shields, and wings.
- Extended Bag Pages up to 12.
- Extended Item Shop Bank Slots.
- Increased Bag Item Queue Speed.
- Increased max stacks of food, potions, runes, Phirius tokens, and ammunition.
- Bulk Transmute for stacked items.
- Sold Items to NPCs – now available after relog.
- New equipment, mounts, pets, attributes, plussing stones, and recipes.
Shopping, trading & exchanges
- Daily free gifts from NPCs.
- View of sales history without item.
- Old-fashion revisited Item Shop with all items.
- Improved vendor sell/throw confirmation to prevent removing valuable items.
- Shadowmoon Merchant NPC allowing purchase of Item Shop items using in-game currencies.
- Increased Gold Cap to 2kkk.
- Added many new currencies.
- NPC exchanges: Gold, Diamonds, Ancient Mementos, Honor Points, Badges of Trials.
- Diamonds trade in Auction House.
- Increased speed of Auction House searching.
- Auction House maximum auction duration: 7 days.
- Auction House maximum auction amount per player: 100.
- No Expiration Time for Mails.
- Enhanced mail functionality: loading more than 30 mails at once.
- Improved Whisper Frame.
- All hyperlinks from other players on chat in your language.
- Parent-Child relationship.
- Extended Relationship Slots.
- Region transport packages for faster zone access.
- Extended Transport Book – Extended to 14 pages.
- Built-in most useful addons.
- Addons acccesible via Game Launcher.
- New and improved functions for addon developers.
- Custom CurseForge – Access to modified, improved, and fixed addons.
- Reworked PvP Balance.
- Standardized PvP Equipment.
- Reworked PvP Battlegrounds.
- New PvP Gear, including special PvP runes.
- Blocked a lot of elements in Battleground zones for balance and abuse prevention.
- Reworked Siege War Titles.
- Siege War Titles no longer lost upon changing zones or disconnecting.
- Added item to get all the Siege War Titles and items to reset your siege war Titles.
- Reworked Cenedrils.
- Reworked character creation.
- Enhanced Guild Towers buffs.
- Reworked Minigames along with rewards.
- Reworked Monster Compendium and Card System.
- Added saving of Account Details on Login.
- Resolved most of known issues and exploits.
- Reworked and configurable Unit Tooltip.
- Added button (F) to interact with nearby objects and NPCs.
- Optionally new way of displaying item attributes in an icon way.
- Option to resize equipment preview by dragging the bottom right corner.
- Added attack/movement/ride speed, aggro, loot, tp/exp bonus information to character frame.
- Spell type with colors on screen and in tooltips, reworked interface frames, tooltips, icons, and textures.
- Instance with straightforward bosses in Celebria.
- Faster relationship level-ups through events.
- Contests for screenshots and stories with special rewards.
- Anniversary events featuring login bonuses and restoration cards.
- Daily Advent Calendar and forum-based voucher distribution.
Prestige VIP Pass
- Over 60 Unique Benefits
- 20 Levels of Progression over a 90 Day Season
- 2 Subscribtion Options
- Free Trial Option
- Integrated old VIP Bonuses
- Daily Login Rewards
- Switch your Class in the Open World/Instances
- Exclusive Title scaling with your Progression
- Longer Duration in Auction House
- Hide Seller/Buyer Name in Auction House