Following list will include possible changes that may be appear along with upcoming patch. Please consider that this list doesn’t represent the actual patch content and might be different when patch is released.
Modified changes will be highlighted with yellow color, declined changes will be highlighted as
strikethrough, changes that might be delayed to another patch with considerably high chance will be highlighted with purple color.
Consider that not all changes are guaranteed to be applied with next patch even if they aren’t highlighted with purple color. Some changes might still stay in Planned Change Log even after a patch gets implemented.
- Changed movement and riding speed to calculate additively.
- Fixed interface save paths were not working when having some special characters in username/directory names in Windows.
- Changed item sorting to alphabetical.
- Added possibility to pick desired potion from House Maid for higher fatigue.
- Added upgradeable PvP gear.
- Added PvP skills to each main class combinations.
- Added team colors to nicknames in Battleground chat.
- Added Back information for PvP Mana Stone Tiers for wings stats only.
- Fixed Item Set Skills passives were not always removed while entering Battlegrounds.
- Added possibility to mark positions on world map.