Following list will include possible changes that may be appear along with upcoming patch. Please consider that this list doesn’t represent the actual patch content and might be different when patch is released.
Modified changes will be highlighted with yellow color, declined changes will be highlighted as
strikethrough, changes that might be delayed to another patch with considerably high chance will be highlighted with purple color.
Consider that not all changes are guaranteed to be applied with next patch even if they aren’t highlighted with purple color. Some changes might still stay in Planned Change Log even after a patch gets implemented.
- Added option to prolong existing auctions.
- Added option to promote existing auctions.
- Increased speed of game start up on languages other than English.
- Added possibility to pick desired potion from House Maid for higher fatigue.
- Removed need of paying again for unlocking house furniture slots after they expired or were decreased.
- Changed item sorting to alphabetical.
Mounts & Pets
- Fixed pets were summoned too early on zone change causing them to aggro enemies and run constantly around at high speed.
Object Blood Bars
- Added enemy cast bar.
- Added PvP skills to each main class combinations.
- Added team colors to nicknames in Battleground chat.
- Added Back information for PvP Mana Stone Tiers for wings stats only.
- Fixed Item Set Skills passives were not always removed while entering Battlegrounds.
- Allowed Guard Tower to summon archers to deal damage and give effects to enemy players within range.
- Implemented channel speed attribute to game to use later.
- Added possibility to mark positions on world map.