Patch Notes 10.1.2.8000
- Added new contests title.
- Added equipment skin cleaner.
- Added new 40 slots house chest.
- Added instance Hall of the Demon Lord (Hard Mode).
- Added 28 new cards in Hall of the Demon Lord (Hard Mode).
- Added interface option to disable chat censorship.
- Added Unit Buffs order choices to interface options.
- Added camera zoom speed slider to graphics settings.
- Added server status.
- Reworked news frame.
- Updated settings frame.
- Added patch checking for Play button.
- Fixed entering Mirror Worlds was not always restarting room.
- Fixed bug that was teleporting out of Mirror Worlds after crash.
- Added possibility to enter Mirror Worlds from Chamber of Elements.
- Improved Mirror Worlds that you will leave in place where you entered.
- Removed extra drop rate effect of Honor Party.
- Removed possibilities of inviting players who have above 30 level to Honor Party.
- Corrected gained XP/TP of Honor Party members when mob level is higher than party leader’s level.
- Fixed bug that was causing all tabs were marked as orange.
- Fixed lags that occurs when you have high amount of chat tabs.
- Fixed bug that was causing appearing of error instead messages.
- Fixed resize button wasn’t working sometimes after using “Close all but this” process.
- Reworked recipe tooltip.
- Reworked NPC Search frame.
- Reworked Item Marge frame.
- Reworked main menu frames.
- Updated icons in skillbook tabs.
- Updated Inferno of Divinity maps.
- Unifed game settings in login screen.
- Reworked itemshop packages tooltip.
- Clarified GM/CM/DEV chat nickname prefixes.
- Reworked bonus information in character frame.
- Reworked status bars and spell tab in pet frame.
- Added preview in packages that contain one item.
- Adjusted attribute texts for better understanding.
- Added weapons and shields to npc model previews.
- Added certain rarity search function to Auction House.
- Improved a lot of various login frames with visual fixes.
- Improved a lot of various game frames with visual fixes.
- Changed dialogues order in guild buff towers and stable.
- Added last whisper target for reply to saved variables to use after relog.
- Added attack/movement/ride speed, aggro, loot, tp/exp bonus information to character frame.
- Enabled Russian language worldmaps (WoWMap users must get update from CoA CurseForge).
- Added possibility to change interface save path per game directory (
RuneDev.ini -> [Locale] -> InterfaceSavePath=Name of directory).
- Fixed Item Shop navigation.
- Fixed Inspect Frame was missing class info.
- Fixed interface scaling issue on wide screens.
- Fixed interface scaling issue on low UI scales.
- Fixed too long broadcast messages were cutted.
- Fixed Travelling Merchant summoning stone had no model preview.
- Fixed players who has special character in name weren’t able to get loot from masterloot list.
- Updated Arabic language.
- Updated French language.
- Updated Russian language.
- Increased (de)buffs limit to 100.
- Decreased channel change wait time.
- Changed stack limit of following items:
- Guild Stone/Ruby/Rune to 10000.
- All projectile and arrows to 10000.
- Universal Potion mixtures to 1000.
- Cenedril upgrade materials to 10000.
- Updated Chronicler’s Helper title attributes.
- Corrected string of Enhanced Intensification.
- Added character name to client window name.
- Reduced “Client errors” for high movement speed.
- Reduced wait time between messages on zone chat.
- Reduced teleporting back with high movement speed.
- Changed Research Expert quest bottle placement logic.
- Increased GetNearestFriend/Enemy range for monsters.
- Disabled object highlight when UIParent is hidden (Ctrl+Z).
- Added possibility to enter Siege War from Chamber of Elements.
- Fixed Wind Arrows had wrong range.
- Fixed Battered Box on Sarlo wasn’t reachable.
- Fixed bugged Lismomo tactics in Veiled Crypt of Kashaylan.
- Fixed Energy Ball furniture wasn’t allowing user do alchemy.
- Fixed Mechanical Gamble spell wasn’t usable below 50% HP.
- Fixed bug that was teleporting out of minigames after crash.
- Fixed rare issue preventing leave house, guild castle and instances.
- Fixed Elven Mind Flask wasn’t working together with Clear Thought.
- Fixed multiple bugs that was teleporting out of instances after crash.
- Fixed bug that was making certain objects had wrong size in some cases.
- Fixed Spring Carol wasn’t making Camellia Flower heal all raid members.
- Fixed bug that was making dead monsters stay visually “alive” sometimes.
- Fixed some spells was usable even while having obstacle between user and target.
- Fixed bug that was allowing move items between guild pages without permissions.
- Fixed Potion: Lucky Target was sometimes being consumed without giving any buff.
- Fixed issues with accepting crafting level upgrade quests after using expansion scrolls.
- Fixed Superior Priest spell was consuming more than required Amulet of Death sometimes.
- Fixed bug that was making
GetNearestFriend/Enemyworking wrongly with changed UI scale.
- Increased maximum length of xml font strings.
- Added 12th return value “id” for
AuctionBrowseSearchItem( int rarity 1001 to search rarity == 1 ).
GetPlayerAbility( "MOVE_SPEED/RIDE_SPEED/MAIN_ATTACKSPEED/OFF_ATTACKSPEED/BOW_ATTACKSPEED/THROW_ATTACKSPEED/MAGIC_CASTSPEED/DROP_BONUS/EXP_BONUS/TP_BONUS/HATE_RATE" ).
Festival of Fire
- 7 custom cards from festival mobs.
- 8 hidden custom titles from festival events.
During the festival you can exchange Earth Zodiac materials and Geo Draconaris for a Draco Pet.
Obtain Geo Draconaris from:
- Ajis – exchange 5 x Festival of Fire Voucher for a reward.
- Lujken Lajet – exchange 5 x Festival of Fire Voucher for a reward.
NPC: Rune Chessboard
Event Target: Align one or more lines of crystals of the same color to obtain points
Start location: Next to bridge in front of Varanas
Ignite the Holy Fire Altar
NPC: Dorimy Laso
Event type: mini-game
Start location: Next to bridge in front of Varanas
Party Pest Control
Event type: find and defeat
Start location: Varanas Central Plaza
Event location: Varanas Gates
Event Target: Find mice and drive them away with the use of the Flame Altar
NPC: Drake Gates
Event type: Collect Items & Cook
Start location: Varanas Gates
Event location: Silverspring – Oblivion Shrine
Event Target: Collect food in Silverspring and cook it at Varanas Central Plaza
NPC: Ethan Bryce
Event type: Cure Monsters
Start location: Varanas Bridge
Event location: Silverspring (Around Varanas Gates)
Event Target: Cure the sick monsters with Flame Powder.
NPC: Giselle Fred
Event type: Help NPC/Collecting Points
Event location: Taborea
Event Target: Collect Runes in the Magic Circle and throw them at the Altar.
Light the Pyre!
NPC: Lujken Lajet
Event type: Help NPC/Control Fire
Start location: Thunderhoof Hills, outside Dalanis City
Event location: Thunderhoof Hills, outside Dalanis City
Event Target: Control the fire with water and catalyzed runes as the NPC wants it.
NPC: Aishas Gracia
Event type: Help NPC, defeat monster
Start location: Varanas Bridge
Event location: Dust Devil Canyon
Event Target: (Group) Defeat the Ice or Fire monster by either assisting NPC or assisting your group.
Patch Notes 10.1.2.8001
Hall of the Demon Lord (Hard Mode)
- Fixed cards loot chance.
- Increased defense value of instance units.
- Increased Arcadia Coin drop amount to 650 from 450.
- Updated AdvancedAuctionHouse.
Patch Notes 10.1.2.8002
- Fixed daily quest The Cost of Magic.
- Added equipment skin cleaner to Item Shop.
- Fixed missing end rewards for Survival Game.
- Fixed Goblin Mines were not allowing enter same room with party.
- Reduced maximum party size in Hall of the Demon Lord (Hard Mode) to 6.
- Fixed pets were sometimes removed when leaving Mirror Worlds and minigames.
Patch Notes 10.1.2.8003
- Added autoanchor to player debuffs.
- Optimized buff frames for performance.
Patch Notes 10.1.2.8004
- Disabled maxed housekeepers event.
- Fixed spellbook tab templates for addons.
- Increased Arcadia Coins in Hall of the Demon Lord (Hard Mode).
- Adjusted damage and defence of monsters in Hall of the Demon Lord (Hard Mode).
Patch Notes 10.1.2.8006
- Fixed issue with buff orders.
- Fixed amount value for packages with stacked items.
- Fixed issue that target buffs were not always updated.
- Added option to toggle notification flash in Whisper Manager.