Patch Notes 10.7.0.5000
- Reworked Item Shop gift friend list.
- Allowed to set dark hairs in model and beauty frame.
- Fixed that New Bag Markers weren’t working correctly.
- Changed The Cost of Magic Daily to work inside a group.
- Moved aggro in character frame out of attributes dropdown.
- Fixed some custom titles weren’t counting towards Title System Rare Count.
- Enabled back some addons disabled in previous patch. If you deleted “awsmDropdown” library before, you might need to restore it now.
- Disabled login screen addons.
- Removed manual keyboard frame.
- Added built-in login Save Credentials feature.
- Added clickable link on version number to open patch notes website.
- Disabled seeing Newbie Pet of other players.
- Moved level up messages of pet to dialogue of Newbie Pet.
- Added visual effect to pet when it has information for the player.
- Improved general visual.
- Improved background texture.
- Added built-in Quest State addon.
- Added quest marker to quest boards.
- Added completion marker for repetable quests.
- Changed “Leave Conversation” text to gray color.
- Reduced amounts of quest condition kills and items.
- Changed purpose of Zurhidon Assassin, it and its affection will be removed when Shashank is dead.
- Changed tactic to fill progress bar entirely with one attempt always.
- Added a lever in front of boss room to reset mechanism when needed.
- Changed the way Dark Core tactic NPCs receive their immunity.
- Changed the way Dark Core tactic NPCs spawn to be quicker.
- Open World:
- Weeping Coast
- Ystra Labyrinth 1
- Ystra Labyrinth 2
- Ystra Labyrinth 3
- Queen’s Chamber
- Ystra Labyrinth: Boss 1
- Ystra Labyrinth: Boss 2
- Ystra Labyrinth: Boss 3
HP/MP/PD/MD attributes – now have higher numeric values.
- For defensive cards was: 5-15. Became: 13-38.
- For physical and magic cards was: 5-8. Became: 13-20.
- Updated existing card values that were under new minimum.
Random Stone formula
Improved random stone randomization formula:
- Getting high numerical values has become easier. Now any quality of stones will be of the highest value:
- The better the quality of a random stone, the higher the chance of getting high numerical values.
- The higher the Stardom, the higher the chance of obtaining maximum numerical values. Stardom provides the greatest value for success. It is the first priority if you wish to get high odds and in combination with the rarity of the stones, you get times the amplified effect.
- The more stars, the higher the minimum numerical values of the attributes, below which the card cannot be improved with random stones. In the example we took a physical monster card:
- 100% Stones now give higher numerical values depending on the number of Stars on the monster card.
- When you get a new star, the card will automatically have the new minimum numerical values, even if the current numerical values are lower.
- For example: on a card [1.1-3], when receiving the first star, the numerical values on the card will change to [1.2-3]. Thus, receiving stars on the monsters card, the player will passively increase the minimum numerical values.
- Changed the description in the tooltip when hovering over the Stars.
- “Breakthrough” Stone has been removed from the “Star Soul Stone” tab. It is now available only for the “Elemental Soul Stone” currency.
- You can now see information about bonuses when hovering over closed Stars.
- Changed information about new bonuses when hovering over the Stars.
- Corrected some Ystra Labyrinth bosses were in wrong zone.
- Add missing Ystra Labyrinth boss zones to instance category.
A new system for quests in monster cards:
We promised to introduce a new system where the more 5 star cards, the lower the following conditions for quests. We haven’t forgotten about this and plan to develop this system in a future patch for monster cards.
- Added Lyliya’s Magic House Repeat Ticket.
- Added Andor Training Range Repeat Ticket.
- Fixed Lyliya’s Magic House was wiping all objects on start.
- Added level boundaries to zone and instance icons.
- Fixed party position share was not removed on map change.
- Moved dropdown with Go To and Share Position to left click on map.
- Fixed sometimes switching to continent map was keeping old quest markers.
- Fixed switching map to instance and back was causing quest markers were missing.
- Improved a few small elements.
- Updated sliders to more modern ones.
- Added auto fix feature for some corrupted file.
- Added free disc space checker for executing patches.
- Changed server status “Offline” text to “Maintenance” during maintenances.
- Changed Divine Urge item set skill to provide 6% movement speed & 6% all attributes instead of 8% movement speed.
..., _Tutor = GetQuestNameByIndex(x).
Autumn Banquet Festival
- 8 custom cards from festival mobs.
- 7 hidden custom titles from festival events.
During the festival you can exchange Water Zodiac materials and Hydro Draconaris for a Draco Pet.
Obtain Hydro Draconaris from:
- Fez William – exchange 15 x Autumn Banquet Vouchers for a reward.
Location: Varanas Gates
NPC: Provisions Supervisor
Event Target: Collect food bags from the farms and deliver to the Bridge at Varanas
The Roast Ostrich Feast
Location: Logar, Varanas, Silverfall, Obsidian Stronghold, Valley of Preparation
Event Target: Eat and enjoy festival food served on event tables, get buff and title.
Location: Whole Taborea
NPC: Fez William
Event Target: Trade collected items for rewards from NPC.
Colorful Feather Prayer
Location: Dalanis City Gate
NPC: Lavanda Vitt
Event Target: Feed the Ostriches & pluck their feathers!
NPC: Lorence Hollow
Known Issue: Ostrichs sometimes don’t spawn or despawn after event start
Location: Varanas Gates
NPC: George Makov
Event Target: Trace and brought back lost ostrich eggs.
Errand (chain quests)
Location: Varanas Central Plaza
NPC: Anoraf Laiken
Location: Outside The Kingdom of Lechif
Location: Varanas Gates/Silverspring (Southwest Farm)
NPC: Chamo/Kardly Auck
Event Target: Collect and exchange items in order to earn a reward.
Location: Varanas Gates
NPC: Ostrich Caretaker
Event Target: Find the correct order of emotes to communicate with Ostriches.
Patch Notes 10.7.0.5002
- Fixed some UI errors.
- Improved some quest dialog elements.
- Blocked some addon versions that started to crash game during startup.
Patch Notes 10.7.0.5003
- Disabled built-in QuestState addon temporary.
- Enabled back some previously disabled addons.
- Fixed Item Shop was sometimes not opening first item tab on opening.
- Fixed some players were crashing on game loading due to addons conflicts.
- Disabled incompatible DailyNotes version. Uploaded new to CoA CurseForge.
Planned Change Log
Following list will include possible changes that may be appear along with upcoming patch. Please consider that this list doesn’t represent the actual patch content and might be different when patch is released.
Modified changes will be highlighted with yellow color, declined changes will be highlighted as
strikethrough, changes that might be delayed to another patch with considerably high chance will be highlighted with purple color.
Consider that not all changes are guaranteed to be applied with next patch even if they aren’t highlighted with purple color. Some changes might still stay in Planned Change Log even after a patch gets implemented.
- Corrected default game settings for fresh installed game.
- Added possibility to label style slots.
- Added new copies of old amulets with much higher capacities.
- Reduced Katana damage gain to 76.5% from 91.8%.
- Implemented new skill: Morale Slash: Whirl your sword around to inflict 480% main hand weapon DPS damage to enemies and restore 25 Rage, 10% HP. Requires 2-H Sword or Katana. Cooldown: 15 seconds
- Reduced Perfect Slash base damage to 332% from 995%, changed it to do not trigger global cooldown, changed it to override your casts in order to use skill itself.
- Changed Flame Spirit physical attack scalings;
- Physical Attack: to 3.125% magical attack + 37.5% magical damage from 5% magical attack
- Magical Attack: to 12.5% magical attack + 100% magical damage from 20% magical attack