Patch Notes 188.8.131.5203
- Arcadia Coins can now be exchanged to Ancient Mementos with Maica Pance.
- Arcadia Coins can now be exchanged to new items/stats with Jimmy Crane.
Siege War items rules
From now items obtained on siege war:
- will not disappear on zone change
- will not disappear on logout
- disappear after one hour
- can not be placed in chest, sent via mail, auctioned, traded (except Siege War zone)
As final result, players who received a disconnect, crash or want to go back to zone do not lose their items anymore.
List of affected items:
- Magic Vegetable Juice
- Summon: Magic Flame Tower
- Summon: Electric Tower
- Summon: Holy Light Tree
- Summon: Heart of Honor
- Summon: Crystal Extraction Gem
- Summon: Visual Illusion
- Face of Treachery
- Sea Washed Stone
- Eye of True Knowledge
- Bursting Beetle
- Honor Ration
- Insect Repellent Flower
- Desertion Offer
- Summon: Meteor Shower
- Summon: Rain of Flaming Arrows
- Summon: Thunder Bonecracker
- Guild War Merit
- Assault Time
- Battle Time
- Ballista Turret (Package)
- Repeating Ballista Vehicle (Material Package)
- Anti-Catapult Vehicle (Material Package)
- Battering Ram (Material Package)
- Iron Assault Vehicle (Material Package)
- Fearless Lion Ram (Material Package)
- Catapult Turret (Package)
- Catapult (Material Package)
- Dual Catapult Vehicle (Material Package)
- New Items for Proof of Myth, Phirius Shells and Honor Points (including rate for clean item) has been added.
- Provisions Courier’s Ostrich Mount can not be used on PvP zones.
- Gold Rate has been changed from x3 to x1.
- All monster cards should be visible now in Monster Compendium.
- Housemaids should not play anymore on magical instruments.
- Players will receive from now Shield Form while changing race to dwarf.
- Proof of Myth will drop now from Zalkenrys for characters over 101 level.
- Proof of Myth will drop now from Resentful Hackman even if boss will be killed fast.
- Eulogy of Wind skin will be working now correctly, and can be applied on two hand weapons.